Thursday, May 28, 2015

May 4- Time to Depart For Home

Today Leslie and I said adios to all the other pilgrims as they headed home, while we were going south to Andalusia for another week. We all rode the bus together to the airport, but then parted ways as we all went to our separate gates. We were headed to Seville, Granada, Tarifa and Ronda. I  hope you have enjoyed this account of our travels and experiences.

To sum up, the last 12 days was an extremely special and unique time for us and I'm sure to all of our fellow pilgrims - one that none of us will ever forget. I still have a hard time believing we were able to see and experience so much in such a short time.This pilgrimage has had a profound effect on my spiritual journey. And finally, I want to express my appreciation to Bill and Ann Christman (ABC Travel) for their efforts in planning this wonderful trip, and for the spiritual direction of Father Paul Wicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment